Frequently Asked Questions
How does the pre-order work?
- It’s as simple as placing an online order! Once you’ve chosen your set, entered in the sizing and added to cart, you’ll be directed to the checkout page. At checkout, enter in the code to receive the full discount to secure your size and style of a pre-order Emerson Collective Kit. Then after the pre-sale closes, we’ll start production on your pieces. When your order is shipped out, you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
- The presale is open from _date sale goes live_ to October 13th.
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly after completing your order.
- Your order will ship out approximately 4 weeks after close of the pre-sale, with the exception of the Heather Grey Kit which may take up to 5 or 6 weeks. Once shipped, you will receive an automatic email with tracking information to the email address associated with your order.
- We will ship out items in your order that are not on pre-order within five business days. Items on pre-order will ship those out separately.
- If your order contains only pre-order products, ground shipping is the only available option. If your order has both pre-order products and regular products, any shipping method can be selected, but pre-order items will be sent via ground shipping.
- Your order is a gift from Emerson Collective. No payment is required for the EC kits. Please use code ‘ECkits’ at checkout to receive the full 100% off discount.
- Any non EC items can be paid for with amex, visa, mastercard, discover, apple pay and paypal.
- Each piece is made to order. Please double check your sizing before finalizing your order. We will not hold any inventory and therefore unable to accommodate size or color exchanges.
- Any changes to your order must be received within 24 hours of placing your order. Email us at email@example.com with your order number and the change you would like to make.
For more information on your pre order, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org